The School follows the IGCSE curriculum, starting the academic year from September to June. The registration is opened for students to different grades as per the age approved by the Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain. An admission test along with an interview will be conducted for the students from KG 3 to AS / A Level classes at the time of registration. Admission will be subject to students meeting the requirement of the admission rules and regulations laid down by the school.
The admission procedure includes the following:
- Admission test is conducted in core subjects: English, Maths, Science and Arabic language skills, Each exam will be 1 hour in duration.
- Candidates qualifying the admission test will be interviewed by academics in-charge
- Admission to higher classes is on the basis of their results in the previous grade and the result of admission test.
- Upon clearing the interview, candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child’s Passport and CPR
- Copy of Parent’s passport and CPR
- Three Passport size photos of the child
- Progress Report/Marks sheet from the previous school
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Conduct and character certificate
- Vaccination Book
- Clearance certificate from the previous school (applicable only for higher classes)