- Transfer Certificates will be issued only upon an application made on reasonable grounds by the parent/guardian.
- It will take 7 working days to process issuance of transfer certificate.
- Transfer certificate issued at any other time than completion of academic year will only state ‘continuing’ in the same grade.
- Students withdrawing during the academic year are required to pay the full-term fees for the remainder of the term.
- Transfer certificate will be issued after all dues of the school are settled. (Tuition fees, Transport fees, library books, Arabic textbooks returned, etc.)
- Parents who take Transfer Certificates from the school are advised to attest the same from the concerned Embassy / Ministries.
- The policy is subject to change as per the decision of Board of Directors and intimation by Ministry of Education.
- Application form to request for a Transfer Certificate is available here.