- Inform your Child/Children’s Head of School in writing that you would like to withdraw the children from Quality Education School, Bahrain.
- Mention the Full name and grade of your child/children along with when and why the withdrawal will occur.
- This request will be sent to School Leadership Team for review. The parent may be asked to visit the school for discussion.
- Upon approval, the request for Transfer certificate, the school will take 10 working days to issue the Transfer Certificate, Report Card along with the Behavioral Record of the child.
- Please make sure all dues are cleared with school at the time of raising the request for Transfer.
- Please note that all learning resources and library books must be returned to class teacher/librarian.
- If the parent would like to raise the request for transfer during school holidays/vacations, they may send the letter addressed to the School Secretary.
- For students leaving the Kingdom of Bahrain and going to a new school within the GCC, please be aware that some schools require a
- Transfer Certificate to be attested. Please make sure you have all the details necessary for a smooth transition.
- For reissuance of any certificates / documents, please note a fee of BD10/- each will be charged.