FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Quality Education School offers K-12, British Curriculum (Cambridge & Edexcel) accredited to International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE); simultaneously incorporating Bahrain National Curriculum for Arabic Language, Citizenship, Bahrain History and Geography as well as Islamic Studies.
Fees Structure For Academic Year 2022 – 2023 > Click Here
Does The School Provide Any Siblings Discount?
Yes, the school provides a special discount of 25% on tuition fees for the fourth child and a 50% discount on tuition fees for the fifth child.
For Infant School – 8:30am to 12:30pm
For Grade 1 to 12 – 7:15am to 1:45pm
The School does not provide a transportation service at the moment.
Quality Education School, Bahrain Student uniforms are available at Georgia Uniforms (+973 1729 4445) and Newline Unique Uniforms (+973 3903 9630)
Parents are requested to pay the fee latest by 10th of Sep/Jan/April in cash at the office at Zamil Campus, deposit at any branch of N.B.B or pay via Benefit Pay and send copy of the bank payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Name: Quality Education School Account No. 0099575779
Swift Code: NBOBBHBM
IBAN No. BH 71 NBOB 0000 0099 5757 79
To reserve a spot for your child, an advance fee of BD100/- must be paid on or before April 30th. This fee will be carried forward as Term 1 fees for the next academic year.
For general enquiries, please call or WhatsApp us at +973 17692917
For academics related enquiries, please contact the headteachers
Ms. Poornima Elvin – Infant School
Ms. Deena John – Middle School (Grade 1 to 6)
Ms. Neethu Ann – High School (Grade 7 to 12)
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com
Yes, we are accepting registrations for the Academic year 2022 – 2023
- Book an appointment for a school visit by calling our Admission office on +973 1769 2917 or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application form with ALL supporting documents and signed forms, pay the application fee of BD 100.
- Schedule the assessment. After acceptance, pay registration fees and all other fees to reserve the seat for September 2022.
Required documents for registration
- Previous School Records (Stating that the student has been promoted to the next grade)
- Transfer Certificate/letter from the previous school (for grades 2 onwards) AFTER ACCEPTANCE
- Student’s certified copy of a birth certificate
- Student’s passport copy
- Student’s CPR copy
- Student’s CPR reader
- Copy of Student’s immunization records
- Five recent photographs for the student
- Student’s Filled Medical Form (Grade 1 Only)
- Mother’s Passport copy
- Father’s Passport copy
- Mother’s CPR copy
- Father’s CPR copy